Monday, February 23, 2009

Sexy can I? :))

11:11pm WISH! haha. :)) actually I don't have nothing else to wish for. Oh except to pass all my subjects this sem. Especially my math subjects. Hahaha. Parang konti na lang bibitaw na ehh. :)) Yeah plenty of things to do! tsk! the sabayang pagbigkas thing, Finals sa english yung essay. Trigo project assignment, sayang 30 points. pang hatak din yun! :)) Para sa mga determinadong pumasa! Hahaha. :)) Yeah I'm one of them. :)) Finals sa social dance! and yeah it's really hard! Hahaha. :)) Hm. Another bonding day with my baby! :)) Water gun! haha. Talo ka boy. :)) okay lang I'll buy you your own next time. :)) Hmm. I want Starbucks and Chelo Kabab! Special! Hahaha. :)) Baby! gusto ko yun pati chocolates! White! :)) I'll buy you boxes of chocolates! Hmpf! Kainis ka din ehh noh? Hahaha. Pero it's okay I still love you! Kahit na palagi mo kong inaaway! Hahaha. Hmm. Another busy day tomorrow! Lunch date with Lou, Nikki, and Carren! Dinner with Gangstah and Tima's blockmates! wuhoo! :)) Tulog na ko! Di ko masyado memorize yung piece namen! :)))) Okay lang yun Friday pa naman. Hahahaha. :)) Sana di ako malate! :)) Good night! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMA! pa short hair ka na!!! Hahaha. love you! You know I'm always here for you! Happy 18th! Legal ka na din! :))

No comments: