Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Do you remember the lines????

Yeah yeah. Do you remember the lines...

"You're the special someone in my life right now.. and you'll always be 'til the end of time."

"I want to spend my time having you as my girl."

"I have this feeling that I'll always be in love with you."

"Everything's still up to you. You're my life now, right?"

HMMMMM? Hahaha. :)) We don't have classes kanina because of the Eng. week. Okay lang at least walang ginagawa. Super tinatamad ako eh. :)) Anyway, Everybody's busy preparing for the Valentines day. Busy in terms of saving money. :)) What? hahaha. Bitter ako? BE MY DATE? Please? I'll be your BOYFRIEND. haha. I don't usually spend Valentines day gusto ko lang is makasama yung special someone ko. Unless she wants something. Hahaha. :)) Yeah right. 10 months of being single! WOW! hahaha. parang di ako. Siguro gusto kasi my next relationship will be a better one. Yung di padalos dalos sa mga decisions. Yeah yeah! STOP MAKING STUPID DECISIONS Nyah. hahaha. :)) Now I'm legal, sana naman yung level of thinking ko mas okay na. Hahaha. I mean. Mas mature na. Hahaha. :)) Sakit kase eh. Dahil sa mga stupid decisions, You're gonna lose someone na you can't afford to lose. Okay. Senti. hahaha. :)) Hm. I'm BORED. really. And yeah it makes me sick! hahaha. :)) I want to drink! Pero I'm not in the mood. WHAT? okay ang labo nun! hahaha. :)) I think I should eat dinner muna. hahaha. okay. BYE. :)))

"Should I stay? Should I go? Should've asked. Don't wanna know, Who are you thinking bout? Shouldn't kiss, Shouldn't tell, Shouldn't have without farewell, farewell with me What were you thinking bout?
What is it that keeps me hanging on to every word you say? What is it that keeps me holding on to you
Because you're stuck in my head like my favorite song, You put the scene on pause It still plays on
.."

I MISS MY VIOLET HAIR! :(

No comments: