Wednesday, February 11, 2009

didn't change.

hmmm. wala nanamang class kanina. :)) walang trigo, walang algeb! walang geom! yeah! :)) seminar lang all day. TOPIC: TRUE LOVE WAITS! hahaha. wow! di ko alam kung sumasakto lang or ano! :)) hahaha. still no date. :)) Trying to find one. Sana pumayag? Oh yeah. I'd love to have you as my date.ü Alam ko namang papayag ka ehh. :)) Hm. I STILL MISS YOU! Di na naman magbabago yun eh. :)) Yeah, I always miss you!ü
It's your love that I still crave!
Di naman nagbago yun eh.I LOVE YOU. ALWAYS WILL.ü

"I wake up every morning wishing one more time to face her, Something’s gotta change. It must be rearranged. I’m sorry, I did not mean to hurt my little girl. It's beyond me, I cannot carry the weight of a heavy world. So much to love, So much to learn, But I won’t be there to teach you, I know I can be close, But I try my best to reach you."

5 Fundamentals of Making NYAH HAPPY!!! :)

No comments: