Sunday, November 23, 2008

what now?! :/

32 days before christmas
58 days before I formally turn 18

63 days before my party! BE THERE!!ü

so what now?! haha. i don't have plans!!! TSK! help me please! :/ January 24, Saturday! MINT BAR! That's the only thing that I know. haha. theme? people should only wear anything that is black or white. Then what? haha. I don't want the typical debuts! Of course minsan lng to noh! haha. I want something weird? nah!! maybe something extra ordinary! hahaha. :)) Ang labo! Wala akong maisip. Haha. Nakakaasar. Hm. I think I should sleep first. connection? haha. BOO! Monday Again! PE SUCKS!!!!! TSK!!! I hate mondays! I hate PE! I hate social dance! I hate heels!! Huhu. :'((( Di ako sanay. An sakit sa paa! :( Dancing is ok but wearing heels! WOAH! NO WAY!! Ayoko na nun. :( Hm. Anyway. Daming quizzes this week. Sana mapasa ko lahat. So help me God!ü hehe. :)) Tulog na ko. Good night.ü


No comments: