Sunday, November 2, 2008

i want her! :))

yown! sembreak's almost over. 2nd sem na. hahaha. :)) 4 math's?! PATAY TAYO DYAN. hahaha. :)) anyway. kaya yan. :)) my sched's good. pang umaga pa dn. haha. but my PE sucks! woah! goodluck skn. haha. pati lou and faith. nd carren na dn. haha. :)) bagong section nanaman. HAHA. :)) 1-8!ü

You've never tried.
Always taking the easy route
Never want to work it out
Without you
Baby I'm incomplete.


woah! HAHA. :)) i don't stoop down to lower level. SORRY! :)) i don't want competition. haha. :)) Exert all my efforts. But to compete with someone like? uh no way. haha. :)) don't worry I'M GOOD! :))


I WANT HER!!!
:)) who's her? DEFINITELY MY NOTHING! ü haha. trapped in the past? WOAH! :)) Hey I love you! Haha. Kinikilig me! :)) ok TULOG NA. haha. :)) 2nd sem? GOODLUCK. haha. :))

No comments: